Share us your best photo of your vacation in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean and get a chance to win a one hour photo shoot.
- Contest is open to legal residents of Québec.
- One entry per person.
1. CONTEST PERIOD Contest begins on May 20th, 2019 at noon and ends on August 31, 2019 at 23h59. The contest entry deadline and draw will be held on January 7, 2019 at the office of Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, located at 412, boul. Saguenay Est, office 100, Arr. Chicoutimi (Québec), G7H 7Y8.
2. ELIGIBILITY Contest is open to legal residents of Québec. Employees, agents or representatives of Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, its associated and affiliated companies, or any other entity participating in the organization, administering or implementation (collectively, the “concerned parties”) (and the persons with whom said employees, agents or representatives live, regardless of if they are members of their families) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For any questions, comments or complaints about this contest, please contact Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean. To enter, you must be a resident of Québec. To enter the contest, you must go on LesAventuresdePhil.com or saguenaylacsaintjean.ca and enter the contest.To be eligible, your entry: (i) must be completed during the contest period (more information thw website section). It is each participant’s responsibility to do everything in his/her ability to make his/her entry available and visible to Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, to modify his/her relevant account settings so that Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean’s communications are accessible and to check his/her account for direct messages, direct posts, comments or replies (if applicable), from Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean. By participating in this contest and submitting an entry, each participant agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, which are final and binding for all elements of this contest. One entry per person, PER DRAW. All entries could be verified at any time. Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a format that Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean deems acceptable, including, but not limited to, a government-issued photo identification): (i) to verify a person’s eligibility to participate in the contest; (ii) to verify the eligibility or legitimacy of any entry or other information submitted (or claiming to have submitted) to said contest; or (iii) for any other reason deemed necessary by Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, at its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering the contest in accordance with these official contest rules. Any failure to provide proof that is deemed satisfactory by Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean within the outlined time frame could result in disqualification, at the sole and absolute discretion of Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean. The contest servers will be the only factors that will be taken into account in determining the time of delivery of a valid contest entry.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS The winner wins for the draw « Les fromages d’icitte »: a basket of local cheeses (worth of $350) The winner wins for the draw « drone »: a drone and a course to control your drone (worth of $350 taxes included) The winner wins for the draw « drum » : a weekend filled with zenitude in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean including lodging, meals and relaxation. (worth of $425 taxes included) The winner wins for the draw « best spokesperson » : a representation in an upcoming promotional video of Tourisme Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean. (no monetary value) The winner wins for the draw « Photobomb »: a one-hour photo shoot with your family (worth of $375 taxes included)
5. DRAW One (6) draw, to select the winner at random, will be done electronically on the date mentioned in the contest period section of these rules. The draw will be held at the offices of Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean located at: 412, boul. Saguenay Est, office 100 Arr. Chicoutimi (Québec) G7H 7Y8. Tourisme Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean will draw one winner from among all eligible entries that were submitted and received during the contest period. The winner will be drawn from all eligible contest entries.
6. CLAIMING A PRIZE The participant whose name was drawn will be notified of his/her win by telephone within five business days of the draw taking place. He/she must claim the prize within 15 business days. If he/she fails to do so, the winner will be disqualified and the organizers will hold a new draw, continuing to do so until the prize has been awarded. The prize will only be awarded to the confirmed winner.
7. ACCEPTING A PRIZE The prize must be accepted as awarded; it has no cash value in part, or as a whole. The prize cannot be substituted for any other prize, except at the sole discretion of the contest organizers and as stated above. The prize is non-transferable. Refusing to accept a prize relieves the contest organizers of any obligation related to said prize.
8. PROMOTION In order to be declared a winner, the selected participant authorizes the contest organizers and their representatives to use his/her first and last name, picture, image, voice, prize declaration and/or city of residence for promotional purposes, if required, without compensation.
9.1 All entries will be automatically excluded if they do not comply with the official rules for this contest or if they are altered, falsified, incorrectly entered, incomplete, modified, were not submitted within the deadline or irregular in any way. All decisions made by the contest organizers are final and without appeal. The use of an automatic registration system is prohibited.
9.2 The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries that are submitted during the contest period.
9.3 In the event that the contest organizers are unable to award the prize due to force majeure, outside of their control and unrelated to the winner, they agree to give the winner a prize of equivalent value and nature.
9.4 This contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
9.5 For the purposes of these rules, the participant is the natural person holding the account corresponding to the email address listed on the entry form.
9.6 Participants agree not to deliberately interrupt or corrupt the contest’s handling, cause damage to the website, prevent others from participating in the contest or otherwise violate these contest rules, failing which the participant will automatically be disqualified and liable to prosecution under any recourse available to the contest organizers.
9.7 Contest organizers will not be held responsible for the malfunctioning of any computer equipment, software or communication line, the loss or absence of network communications or any transmission that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network, and that may limit the ability or prevent any person from participating in the contest.
9.8 Contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in its entirety in the event of a virus, computer bug, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause beyond the control of the contest organizers that may corrupt or affect the administering, security, impartiality or the normal process of the contest, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, for residents of Québec.
9.9 It is strictly prohibited to use or reproduce any copyrighted material or trademark related to this contest without the written consent of the rights holder.
10. LEGAL For residents of Québec: any litigation with regards to the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for ruling. Any litigation regarding the awarding of a prize can be submitted to the Régie solely for the purpose of settling a dispute.